Monday, January 9, 2012

Response to: "A Child of God" -Elder Eyring

The "A Child of God" talk given by Elder Eyring was extremely beneficial to read, especially this early in my second college semester. In fact, I could wish that I had read it at the beginning of the previous semester. Elder Eyring presents so many wonderful and inspired suggestions for succeeding not only in our scholarly education, but also in our continued learning throughout our lives. I especially loved how he tied in many gospel principles in his explanation of the traits and characteristics of great learners. One of my favorite sections in Elder Eyring's talk was when he discussed the necessity of sharing and cooperation in the learning process. Truly, without the input and assistance of our peers and mentors, we cannot truly achieve our full potential in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment