Monday, April 9, 2012

Blog Conclusion

I don't know. I kind of have mixed feelings about this "genre" of writing. On one level, I dislike the idea of sharing things with everyone who has access to the internet. On another, I kind of enjoy the idea of keeping a journal online, since it is much easier to access, store, and add personal design. Honestly, I don't think that I would ever keep a blog where people I knew had access to it. I'm a little weird: I wouldn't really care if a bunch of strangers were reading what I wrote, but I don't want anyone close to me to do it.

I don't know if I really learned anything specific from doing this blog, but it was an interesting experience. I don't exactly hate blogging, as I stated in a previous post, but I don't love it, either.

1 comment:

  1. Ryan

    You are missing a few blogs here in terms of quantity. Your title is intriguing. 90/100.
    In your personal narrative, I think one more scene would show your complete change.

    ReplyDelete