Sunday, April 8, 2012

Blogging

I have come to a conclusion. I hate blogging.

This comes from a number of reasons, and not just because I procrastinated doing the mandatory blog posts until the last minute, leaving me with an impossible amount to do in a very short time. The very idea of a blog just seems... bland... to me.

Generally, I have nothing of interest that I would share on a blog, and anything that would be of interest is usually of a personally nature, which I do not feel comfortable putting online for just anyone to read. I honestly do not find this kind of thing enjoyable. It is like a facebook where all your statuses have to be ridiculously long and anyone can come along and read it.

I don't find this enjoyable, and I don't see a point to it. I don't mean to sound angry or anything, but that is how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment